Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Mobile data not working

Hi. I have an iPhone 11 and noticed that my mobile data isn’t working. I have an allowance of 11GB a month and it’s not getting used. I only noticed recently as I have a Square Card Reader and the past 2 events I’ve been to where there’s no wi-fi, it...

Broggy by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Aboard

Hi,My daughters aboard and she can't use her sim. It hasn't registered she's away, she's got data roaming turned on and all that, I have the permissions on but still no luck. Was onto EE all day yesterday too trying to solve the issue but they couldn...

2G & 3G data not working

I have a paygo sim that I have used in a 2G modem successfully for several years without issue. Recently its stopped working and in an attempt to diagnose the problem, I've put the sim in a phone and discovered that data will only work on 4G. When I ...

Lofty681 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited Data Plan not shareable w/ Apple Watch cellular?

Hi all, I believe I have to pay extra to add cellular data functionality to an Apple Watch (Purchased independent ally ie not from EE) why is this so if I am on a top unlimited 5G ready data plan with EE already?! I would understand if I was on a low...

4GEE WI-FI SIM

I have purchased a security camera which runs off an SIM card providing 5/4/3 G. I have tried to activate/register  the sim on my iPhone which is through Vodafone network.  I only get so far and it says I need to connect my device. Is this because it...

Laura274 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No internet

App says network is perfect but it is clearly not considering it takes an age to load. Fed up with it

Ukraine

Hi, am in Ukraine with a medical organisation, I have my ee phone with me. Can I use data roaming as normal, is there any help that ee is offering it's customers here so that I can call my family and vice versa. 

Lad1234 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim

How do I allow ee to allow me to browse whatever I want on the internet using my data