Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to activate mobile data

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. Since the first week of January I have been unable to switch on mobile data and roaming. When I log in to the EE app it shows that I have more than 1GB of data available. Flight Mode is off. I haven't changed any settings....

data

Good afternoon,I am a pensioner.My son in law has given me a Samsung Galaxy phone. Can part of the money I have on the SIM card be transferred to data so that i can learn how to use this facility.I don't have spare cash hence the request that part of...

Bag1puss by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

GG

It's is saying that I normally use about 1gb out of my 20gb I have per month.   However this month says I have used 19.35gb out of my 20gb since Jan 18th. How can this possibly be?

Lsim by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data plan

What are the chargeable phone Nos. On Mobile data?  

No data

Hi!it doesn’t look my data refreshed last month. Can anyway assist please?

Data

Im in Netherlands and want to add on international roaming. Says error when I try

PS4 hotspot issue

Hi,I recently got a new iPhone with an unlimited 5g data plan. I was hoping to hotspot my PS4 with it to get faster connection speeds, however I get a NAT3 connection type and pretty slow speeds when I connect to the hotspot. Can anyone give some adv...

Umzy93 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data usage

How do I find out how much data I have used over the passed twelve months?