cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BT/EE TV Box

spindragon1
Visitor

Hi All the BT/EE box is absolutely horrendous, Menu is horrid, Remote doesn't and can't control my TV tried everything including all resets nothing works, Audio from the box is terrible have to adjust the output in the menu to stereo or the levels are rubbish. As the remote doesn't control certain TV's your left using two remotes one to power TV and control Volume and another to change channels. 

The HDMI picture isn't very good I have a Firestick and Apple TV that both produce a better picture especially in HD / 4K content the images from BT/EE box are just not as sharp. The standard TV watching via the Now TV app on a fir stick is far superior to using the BT/EE box to the point they are almost HD quality on the fire stick and just look like a old TV via the BT/EE box.

Really not impressed by this box and I now find myself using firestick to watch TV due to this I really don't see the benefit of having TV channels as this feature isn't available on my stick and its just terrible to watch using the BT/EE box. 

I want to cancel my TV pack but been told its not possible, I wouldn't advise you buy the TV package. I have a Hikvision TV which isn't supported so as above the features aren't there. 

poor poor attempt at a receiver, and the startup video you can't skip of Rylan well that's another issue in its self, can't stand the bloke and I am forced to watch him drone on while box loads up. 

0 REPLIES 0