xbox

Manke
Investigator
Investigator

I don't understand one thing. I purchased an Xbox Ultimate redemption code from someone else, but I logged into Microsoft and saw the subscription xbox. but it didn't show the expiration time, it only showed purchased from btee. i can't manage my btee. because i don't have an account with btee. I tried to get help from customer service but there is no online customer service, I have to come to the community and ask for help, I if through my microsoft account. Find my btee account. Because my Microsoft xbox subscription is tied to btee. but I don't have btee, just the redemption code successfully redeemed for Xbox , I can't cancel the subscription. He subscribes automatically every month. I can't manage the xbox. because the xbox comes from btee. i'm worried it's a scam. So asking for help.

KQ[5KV5]NIAE$62SDW}FEHM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Manke 

Welcome to the community.

Where did you purchase the Xbox Game Pass from?

Chris

I was at a third party site and I used the redemption code at Microsoft. It was successful. But it doesn't show the expiration time, but when I want to manage the xbox. I realized that he is tied to btee account but I am not, I contacted Microsoft and Microsoft told me to consult btee, how can I solve it? Or how to consult the Microsoft account that my xbox is tied to, I want to know. The security of this redemption code, my microsoft account xbox XXXXXXXXXXXX, can you check it for me

[Mod edit: Please do not post your email address in this public forum. Thanks]

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Manke,

I'd recommend contacting the reseller for support.

Only the EE/BT account holder will be able to manage the subscription if it is being billed via their account.

James