cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE TV out of sync and sound issues

CerysDJ
Visitor

Hi,

We've recently moved over from Sky Q due to the rising cost and benefits provided by EE as a long term phone contract holder. Had absolutely no issues with sky internet or TV. 

We are now using EE for both our internet and tv packages. Unfortunately we have had a stream of problems  and it's really impacting on our viewing experience. We are constantly having to turn our box on and off again as the sound randomly stops or the sound when watching programmes is so out of sync with the picture it makes it unwatchable. Has anyone had similar problems they've managed to fix? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

Cerys 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@CerysDJ  What box is it ?  Have you tried factory resetting it ?    

Hickster2024
Contributor
Contributor

I joined EE broabdand and tv two days ago and have definitely noticed audio being out of sync across numerous channels.  There does not seem to be an option in the settings menu to adjust this, strangely. 

I'm using an EE TV Box Mini. Have tried factory reset. Doesn't seem to make a difference. 

It's really strange how the settings menu doesn't offer the ability to adjust audio delay. 

Ee_user5
Visitor

Has anyone resolved this issue ? Seem to have the same issue for a few weeks .. every few seconds there is a break in sound 

Scbyd
Visitor

Have you spoken to EE support?  Audio sync problems are a really anxiety trigger for me so hoping this isn’t a widespread issue - my boxes are due to arrive Thursday.