IMG_0304.png

I h sve this firmware stuck on my phone it a managed network

my known network is sky and they have 

6 REPLIES 6
Kc109
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_0304.png

Hi I  have this ee firmware stuck on my device and can’t get rid of it. It’s a managed network but I’m with another provider that only comes up with known network 

any advice would be great 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kc109 

Have you tried restoring the phone to its factory settings? It may be backing up your information first, if you need it.

Erase iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

Chris

IMG_0380.png

IMG_0382.png

IMG_0374.png

I have erased the iPhone

reset factory settings

now Apple support want to help I’ve been begging them to help for nearly 2 years

I bought a different sim 2 days ago after erasing the iPhone and the same firmware is on my phone with same WiFi and Bluetooth address

I have asked network providers Apple Google

for help and nothing and I just keep getting compromised and I have lost thousands of pounds

thank you for your reply as it has given the network ott try dividers a nudge thff ed y have sent 2 texts this morning to get in touch asap

and Apple am support are actually telling me to start it

so thanks for this platform looks like this could help  

IMG_0376.png

Als o have you ever seen anything like this before how have I got 2 no’s 1 for days and one for calls this is crazy if anyone could take a look thank you 

IMG_0400.png

IMG_0399.png

  

IMG_0398.png

IMG_0397.png

IMG_0396.png

Also  why is my pay pal app owned by eBay. Have you seen anything like this before please.

I’ve had money taken out 3 times from my account to Apple services and they emailed within 5pms saying there was no problem and refused to look in to it.

but I’ve just looked at the app in settings as it’s not showing the money gone out of my account now.

or nothing in resolution centre.

and I have found these licenses on the app.

and the emails are bmi emails saying the email is verified to own the logo and domain

I’ve asked Apple for 2 years and they just keep saying change your password.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kc109 

Do you have an Apple Watch? That could account for the second number. I think Paypal were a subsidiary of eBay at one time.

If you're having a software problem, Apple are definitely the best people to speak to about this.

Chris