cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got **bleep**ed

Pipivadia
Explorer

A mother **bleep**er called me influence me to buy a watch ️ laying to me that was free for two months 🙃 I fall on the trick now the watch no longer works and I am on a contract for two years 🙃 mother **bleep**er sellers on EE... need to be reported. 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pipivadia   What’s wrong with the watch ?  Why doesn’t it work ?  What watch is it ?   And you decided to take the contract out for the watch.  Don’t blame EE because you didn’t say no 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pipivadia 

I am sorry to hear the watch is not working. 

Which watch do you have? 

Has this been working previously? 

Could you let us know what problem you are having with the watch? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

Pipivadia
Explorer

I am an easily influenced person, and the sellers department has been selling me lots of things that, in fact I not need and do not want I was able to send recent back a mobile phone and a not book but also I want the review about the watch the seller lied to my saying: YOU CAN TRY IT FREE FOR TWO MONTHS AND THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE TO KEEP OR NOT" so after two months it was to late for send it back whatever the calls ate recorded and I open the case for review as I not want the watch it not working properly...
Please 🙏 help me

@Pipivadia : Who was the seller?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pipivadia 

Welcome to the community.

Is it possible that they said two weeks? There's a 14 day change of mind policy when taking contracts out online or over the phone.

What is the problem with the watch?

Chris

@Pipivadia   So it’s not working, and at a guess it’s broken and you now want to return it.   So you broke something in your possession, and you think you have a right to return.