cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantum ai scams

Wesphelan123
Visitor

I registered for quantum AI , later realised it’s a scam that’s happend to thousands and now I get calls by diffferdnt numbers every day at least 20 times a day and I don’t know how to make it stop 

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wesphelan123,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been targeted by an online scam.

Have you provided any bank details to the scammers?

Are all the calls you're receiving related to the scam?

Please see Online Security: Avoid and Prevent Scams | EE for some useful tips that may help you in future.

James

Hi James, 

I am facing the same issue. It is a scam and they call repeatedly from different numbers multiple times a day. How can EE stop this? 

The calls are related to the scam and although I have given no information regarding my details, they obviously have my number and repeatedly call. Even when I have confronted the scammers, threatened to report to police and told them politely that I am not interested in their 'services' they have continued to call me 20+ times each day. 

Katie_B

Hello @minahil4193

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Have you registered your number with this company?

Are you able to try blocking the numbers calling?

Katie

Hi Katie, 

Yes I registered thinking it was a legitimate company at the time and simply provided my number to get a call back with some information. 

Turns out is a scam and they continuously harass me now by calling again and again. I have blocked the numbers but each time they call from a different number. They never call from the same number twice but it is the same company. 

What could I do?

There is no way to remove my number from their system as they are a scam so they are refusing to listen when I politely tell them I am not interested anymore. 

I never created an account or anything so there is no way to 'unsubscribe' or delete my details myself. I simply filled out a 'register your interest for a callback' type of form. 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @minahil4193.

Have you tried signing up to the Telephone Preference Service?

More information on this can be found HERE

Katie

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Changing your number is likely to be the only way you'll stop this straight away. 

EE may charge you for it though, but once your number is on a list which will get sold on it's unlikely to stop any time soon.