cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New website PUK code issue

Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I need to get my PUK code as I've blocked my SIM but every single answer refers to the old ee website - there appears to be no up to date info on where to get your PUK code.

I have tried these answers  "Menu > Account Settings > Unlock your SIM."

and

"Go to Menu >Manage device, scroll down to Unblock SIM (PUK code) select Show PUK code"

Neither of these are options in the new website layout, please help as I'm out of hours with the chat and don't have another phone I can use to call EE, cheers

27 REPLIES 27
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I've discovered that in this changed dashboard layout, to get to the PUK code,

"Phones and devices" - Heading

"Report and setup" - if you navigate and follow the hyperlink for "eSIM/SIM Replace", then use the "Cancel" button on that page, it should take you to the old layout for "Account Settings".

==============================================================================================================

a/c-settings-PUKa/c-settings-PUK

OR

https://ee.co.uk/plans-subscriptions/mobile/settings-permissions - should display the PUK code in the same place as the layout before this new shuffle of dashboards/panels.

Nope, this is out of date advice. I'm having the same problem. More than a month after the OP made the help request and nothing has changed. This is just dreadful. 

This doesn't work either. I can't find PUK code in the app or online account. And frankly those two things are the same thing. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Toferino,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Tap here to view your PUK code.

Thanks

James

aminaboc
Visitor

If you have I’d go to the shop and ask for a new SIM card . As I think your having my troubles 

Not yet

Please help I need my Puk code 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lass1

Please tap HERE to view your PUK code. 

Katie

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

It seems like they have updated and re-added the PUK code to the 'newer' EE web layoutPUK-locationPUK-location

So they have!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)