SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eSIM on a new phone

Hello. I recently purchased a new iPhone and having troubles transferring my eSIM from old to the new phone. Accidentally I also deleted the eSIM from the old phone so I don’t have access to my phone number currently. Moreover, I am not in the UK cur...

Resolved! Switch the number

I was switching my number from three to EE one day ago, but still the number isn’t chang yet!

Sh200 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Esim

Hi I want to order an Esim as a second connection to my iPhone 13 to use for 2FA for all my banking and the like so social engineering of you lot is less likely to get me hacked. I will obviously never tell anyone this phone number.I get all the way ...

WhatEverE by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM not provisioned having requested an esim

Called 150 having transferred my number over to EE and asked them to provide me with an eSim on the 6 April.At around 11pm my existing SIM says SIM not provisioned.I'm sure the two are linked but why on earth didn't the agent tell me I would not an a...

Gurpster by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ported number but temp number still being used

I joined EE on a temporary number around a week ago and ported over my old number from O2.This all went ok or so I thought.However, I sent someone a  text message the other day which they recieved twice.Once from my temporary EE number and again from...

Goodbhoy by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can make calls but can't receive calls

Hi all,I recently got a replacement sim as my old one got stolen, but it does not allow me to receive calls I can only make calls.I have an iPhone 8 and I have waited 24 hours but it still does not work. I also tried reseting my network settings mult...

nerim by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful