SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't activate replacement SIM

I lost my old SIM card so ordered a replacement, which arrived yesterday. Put it in my phone and go online to try and activate it, but am told I need to put in a phone number so I can receive a text message with a PIN in it.... I don't have a phone n...

BT to EE. Sim not provisioned for voice

BT switched me over to EE about a month ago. All has been fine, I've even had a bill. However, this morning I received an email from BT saying sorry to see you go etc and since that time my phone isn't working and says 'Sim not provisioned for voice'...

Regarding replacement sim

Hi I spoke to a member of staff in EE and I need a replacement sim of the number of xxxxx xxxxxx any problems can you please call me on xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! Getting a number either released from EE or reactivated

Another strange one from me... So I'm trying to get a number back that I had disconnected last year (won't bore you with the rational)Here's where it gets complicated...- The number itself was originally Vodafone (07788 xxxxxx)- I ported it across fr...

_MrR_ by Prodigious Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Help Activating SIM card

I lost my phone. Got phone/SIM cancelled and had replacement SIM sent. I have another phone now, but cannot register/activate SIM card as when I go to activate it, I have to enter my mobile number to receive a pin. As I lost my phone, I do not have m...

Kay29 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No Frills sim upgrade

hii recently went through adding an additional line/contract on the app as it said i could gift datahowever upon receiving the sim it cant be used to gift data as it is a ‘no frills’ sim , is there anyway to upgrade to an essentials sim? Thanks

Resolved! Unable to connect to mobile phone network

I have just upgraded my mobile phone from an Apple iPhone 6 to an iPhone 12. At the same time, EE sent me a new SIM card, so I put that into the new phone.  Everything else works, but I cannot now connect to the EE mobile network. I have checked cove...

Re: Porting

And if this doesn't work? I asked for porting, apparently happened, but it delivered the wrong number (not even the new sim number) and also failed to give access to network. Hence phone service is crippled. 

Mystico by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM activation

Lost phone week ago so ordered new SIM card which has arrived IV put in my phone 2 days ago still not activated as says will take 24hours. I can't activate it online and don't have another phone to call anyone. Help needed anyone able to help with th...

Danbear by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful