SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transfer number from 3 to EE

Hi guys I'm new to EE but I transferred my old number over calls are coming through  but texts still come through to my old phone and sim... is there anything I can do to stop this please?Thanks

Port incomplete after 6 days

Been having lots of communication with EE and O2. I moved from 02 to EE and was only with 02 for 12 days. I left them as their service was awful, they gave me a PAC code which I used and promptly signed up with EE.The port  to EE never happened. 3 da...

DaveHHH1 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card

I have a phone with two SIM cards : 1. EE UK; and Canadian Fido. My EE UK is prepaid but I remember there is a balance. However my EE uk doesn’t show any network and I am abroad. It reads no SIM card . I need help. I had this no for many many years s...

DrUK by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim

Why is my SIM card not working on my old phone? My screen smashed and I switched back to my old phone but the sim won’t work 

my number

I have just joined EE I received my sim card yesterday and activated it, I sent my PAC code when i ordered my sim card but I still have not got my old number yet how long dose it take please. 

Pete-T by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Number change over

I got a new phone on Sunday and was told I can keep my old number however it’s still not changed, can someone tell me when this will be done please? 

Jade88xx by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! keep old number

my old contract has ran out so i’ve bought a pay as you go sim to have for the next few days until i get a new contract with 02. how do i keep my previous phone number instead of the number on this new sim card?