SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE change over from BT

Cost went up within a couple weeks change over to my set amount.  We continue to get strange things happening on phone.  My son and wife had strange things happen texting messages,  she sent messages to him and replies came back from complete differe...

JF41 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No mobile data after switching to EE

Hi, I have just switched from Three to EE however I have not been able to make nor received calls. Was told its just a switch and shouldn't affect me. Not sure what to do here.

Haryo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Viewing data usage on a remote camera

Hi, I bought a 12month 120gb data sim and put it in my Reolink camera. Works perfectly. Great.How can I view the data usage. All the articles I've read say things like log in to my ee  with your ee device. It's a camera I can't log in with it.Or text...

Auntyfred by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone number stop working few days ago

I have not received any text messages for several days. My phone number cannot be called. Attempts to top up my account have failed. I cannot log into several services because I do not receive SMS messages with 2FA tokens.

Foks by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No network

I recently damaged my old phone where it he screen stopped working. I remotely erased the phone before sending it away to get repaired. I’m now using an old phone and it says no SIM card installed and network unavailable.I have tried two different ph...