SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! E-Sim Problem

Hi, I have a pay monthly Esim from EE that is registered to my passport. I am an international student so currently I am abroad and changed my phone to a new phone that also supports Esim. However the esim was not transferred during the iphone's auto...

Resolved! MyEE new subscription, sim only, 1st bill

I just subscribed taking the 20GB offer for £9/mo from BT site.It says 10GB data SIM, + free 10GB additional data.But when my sim arrived, my SIM plan details never showed the free 10GB additional data even though they charged me upon ordering the SI...

ER-55 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung S21 showing wrong Phone Number

Hello all I hope you are all well. I have recently been moved from BT to EE along with my Phone Number. The Phone Number seems to have been moved over successfully, however, the Sim is still showing the Phone Number that came with the Sim. Some secti...

Kncowans by Investigator
  • 26 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Number on SIM still old after porting

Completed a port today and new number is showing on outgoing calls etc, but in the SIM details on phone (and also in places like Google Messages app in RCS chat settings) it;s still showing old number.Seems to be the same issue as here:https://commun...

pwalk by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are EE Full Size Sim Cards still available

Do EE still do Full Size Sim Cards, need to source something for a Friends Classic Car Project.Had a quick Chat with CS/Tech today who replied  EE do not supply Sims for Cars, only Phones, Tablets and MiFi Boxes, end off, I don't believe they really ...

EssexBoyEE by Ace Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim not sent with new phone

I’ve joined EE at the weekend. Or at least I have tried. As a new customer I placed an order on Saturday, received a new phone on Monday, but no sim! After 2 phone calls and about an hour in total on hold I’ve been told this was a known problem and I...

Calls on tablet

HelloMy daughter Levono tablet has just been delivered. She can receive and send texts but no calls. I haven’t included minutes in her contact so is this why? But the line goes dead when I ring her? Tried several times to clean the sim etc but it can...

Lwaite91 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful