SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am having probelm with my sim card.

Hello, I don’t know what happened to my sim card but when some calls me the call is not connecting just say this person is unavailable to pick the call.. But i can call anyone with the sim card.

fahim1059 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LL301TW

I called EE and provided my PAC code yesterday , my phone number not working since this morning it is very inconvenient and frustrating, please help and advise, many thanks

Chan62 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Lost SIM card

I have lost my EE sim card and need a new one. I am able to use my phone via logging into the minihub Wifi so want to continue to be able to this.  I am travelling at the moment and wont be back in England until May. How long does it take to receive ...

Can’t make calls - upgraded ohone

Please help I can’t make any calls even to call customer services from either my old phone or new iPhone. I don’t know what to do as I can’t call anyone about this. I getting no error message at all, I have service, so don’t know why I can’t dial out...

CazularB by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone transferred an esim line to the new iPhone 14?

The question says it - has anyone transferred their esim line from an older iPhone to the new iPhone 14 yet? If so, how did you do it? - with a QR code from EE, or using the Apple 'Transfer Line' functionality? I'm waiting for a new iPhone 14 Pro to ...

tom_uk by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful

still not able to recieve calls

i have recently moved from 02 to ee and ported my number over but unable to get incoming calls, i have did all resets and called 150 they have done a reset too and still no incoming calls