cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant topup

rhiannonturnerx
Visitor

I’m shocked last month i went 2 weeks without data because their phone line was down.. and now the app is having issues and now i can’t pay to top up as i’m now out of data. Honestly considering leaving EE they’re never reliable. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @rhiannonturnerx 

You can top up using the fast payment page. All you need is your mobile number and card details.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @rhiannonturnerx 

You can top up using the fast payment page. All you need is your mobile number and card details.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rhiannonturnerx Trusing Fast Top Up online with a UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

This is not helpful ,I have been trying to top up anonymous for a week on  your fast payment to be told repeatedly that you can’t and it’s your fault not mine ,today I took the top up card to the shop to try and top up was told it comes up as invalid even though its valid until 10/29 ,we use this sim card for a camera to look after sheep lambing, looks like we will have to find a more reliable sim card provider

Extra to my post I telephoned the number above and had a very helpful lady called Alex to talk to, this might help others with cameras that are not in use all year around, the number had been cancelled because it was not used for over 3 months and because it was in a camera instead of a phone a message was not received,Alex kindly arranged for another sim card to be sent out to us,although on the down side we’re going to have to climb up to the camera on the shed to change it,but at least the problem is solved 

@Elsi : It's actually 180 days (~ 6 months) before a PAYG SIM goes into hibernation. You then have a further 90 days (~3 months) to get it back.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)