Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Re: App undergoing maintenance

I am having the same issue right now. I just joined EE today, installed the app and cannot access it at all.I can't link my phone because it keeps telling me to try again later and I can't even check if my 20GB pack for £10 is working. It has been 5 ...

Resolved! App

Hi the app is not working and I want to top up

Myuul by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pack not working

Help please! I brought a new phone, and a brand new SIM card (was previously on Giffgaff, changed to EE) I ordered a free SIM with a £20 pack included, I was told that it would activate after I sent a text, or made a call ... It won't let me send a t...

GlennDH by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I cannot make any phone calls

Please help me as I need to use my phone urgently, I did download a euro Sim card and since then I have been trouble trying to make telephone calls with my phone and I need to use it now I can use my WhatsApp but I cannot call normally using my phone

Jfehily by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Renews every 30 Days Includes Data Rollover

HiOn my account I've made changes that I cannot restore them. I want to cancel the current 30Days_125gb. By the way, it seems that I can use what is remained of my data if I activate the rollover item, by buying from some certain packs(is that right?...

BahramB by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

App not working

Hi the app is not working and I want to top up my EE so I can have data, texts and minutes. Please support where you can to assist me with this 

TabiJoy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

I brought £5.00 E Voucher from Sainsbury. But I don't wanna use EE cards anymore, cause it's expensive for me. Can I get this £5.00 back?

yeonjun by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful