cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Data Boosts not showing on account? (But still apparently active?)

JoeyFilms
Explorer

Is anyone having an issue with legacy free boosts? I had 11+ of them but suddenly this month it's saying I've reached my limit of 6. This means instead of my usual 15.5gb data it's saying I have 7gb. Out of that 7gb I have 2 remaining and my I only noticed because it never usually gets that low half way through the month. I called support and they said to ignore what my account says and that I do indeed have 15gb total. But that still means I've blown through 13gb in a coupe of weeks? Is anyone else's account showing the wrong info for their boosts and allowances?

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JoeyFilms 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you text BALANCE to 150, does the reply show the correct data allowance and boosts? 

Leanne 🙂

It tells me I have 2gb remaining, but not out of how many?

Your current balance as of today 20:14 is £4.60. On 16/09/2023 your £10.00 Monthly Debit/Credit Card Payment will recur.
You have 507 minutes, unlimited texts and 2.1GB remaining until 17/09/2023 for your £10 Pack. Your remaining data includes of rolled over data. Your last top up was £10.00 on 17/08/2023 at 01:11. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to the My EE app or ee.co.uk/MyEE

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see, thanks @JoeyFilms 

In this case, please call us again on 150 and the team can get this looked into in more detail and raise a support ticket for your My EE account if needed. 

Leanne.