cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International pack

Inwazya
Investigator
Investigator

Hello. I have international pack.  I still have 250 minutes left , but when I'm trying to call abroad it says that I've run out of credit.  It's not a first time . I spoke with EE several times and they say it's a technical issue and I can change my tariff. But I know if I will change I will loose my minutes to call abroad. Since UK is no longer on EU they are not offering this to anyone but they can't swap me for something else without my permission. I've noticed that EE is doing problems with this so I will give up and change my tariff. I don't want to as I'm using it once/twice a week . I've told them all that but the answer is always...sorry I can't help u at the moment . It's happening always before my top up date. what can I do about it please

11 REPLIES 11
Inwazya
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Inwazya : What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

Where are you? Are you in UK?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Your current balance as of today 20:25 is £0.00. On 28/04/2023 your £15.00 Monthly Debit/Credit Card Payment will recur.

You have 498 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 250 minutes and 12.6GB remaining until 30/04/2023 for your £15 International Pack. Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £15.00 on 28/03/2023 at 01:32. 

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

Yes. I'm in UK 

Well, altho' it says you have an International Pack it does not say you have any allowance for International calls or texts. In fact it specifically says that your allowance for mins & texts is for EE nos. only. I am not even sure that a PAYG International Pack still exists. I can no longer find it listed anywhere.

International calls & texts to overseas nos. from UK can be rather expensive but EE has a free add-on that anyone, on PAYG or contract, can apply for to give these calls & texts at a fraction of the standard rates. See The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK .

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Inwazya 

Thanks for coming here. 

If this has happened previously, please contact our mobile care team again on 150 and the team will be happy to help you get this looked into. 

Leanne.

Don't get me wrong , but i think u should read properly. It says that my : You have 498 texts, unlimited texts, unlimited minutes, 250 minutes and 12.6GB remaining until 30/04/2023 for your £15 International Pack. 

Then it says : Your unlimited texts and minutes are to EE numbers only. Your last top up was £15.00 on 28/03/2023 at 01:32. 

Anyway . I had this international pack for years . Even that now it doesn't exist for a new customers it does for me and tilk I will change it for something else EE can't change it workout my permission. 

It usually working for 2 or 3 weeks and then it's not . I can't call abroad and anyone in UK who's not with EE. Evan that I still have 250 minutes left on it . 

Hello Leanne. Don't get me wrong but I'm fed up with calling EE almost every month coz they are trying to force me to swap to something else ( as soon as I will swap I won't be able to come back to it ). I DON'T WANT TO !!!. Some time ago they said they can't do anything about it , it a technical issue and I have to choose a different one . I said I am not going to swap and they switch an internet off on it . When I said I would like to speak with a manager they cut me off . I had to call back and ask to speak to a manager . Before that happen I've been asked to explain everything first . After I did that I've heard : ooo, it completed, I will put u through. Then the manager have said that everything is back to normal . It ( sort off ) was . 5 days letter on the 28th ( my automatic top up day )  it took my £15 of me but nothing worked. I work 4 days / 24h shifts and I couldn't just go for a break ( good knows how long for ) to make a phone call to sort this out . I had to wait till my days off . 

It's frustrating as it's happens almost at every end of a month . 

Sorry, you're right! I missed the 250 mins.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Inwazya 

Please give us a call and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.