cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add card or complete payment!???

rsdifjgojfsdoiu
Investigator
Investigator

I live in USA and have a mobile data device with ee sim that I use occasionally for travel. I had trouble last fall making a payment but eventually got it working. This time I cannot get through payment. It goes Step1... Step2... Step3 (click confirm) back to step2 with all info erased. Manage cards says I have no cards set up and offers no way to add one. I've tried to do Add On of data only on 2 Windows10 computers and 4 browsers and 3 different payment cards. I tried setting up a monthly plan as well to see if that would work. Every time I get sent back to Step2 with the entered info gone. No error messages.  

10 REPLIES 10
rsdifjgojfsdoiu
Investigator
Investigator

I also tried to add anonymous payment  at https://ee.co.uk/bills-payments/mobile/fast-payment

I get a generic error message and card info is deleted

I tried lying and saying my address is in the UK and put in a random address and that didn't work either but got a totally different error page that said there was a problem with my payment and to try again later. 

I'm currently looking for an alternate device from a different company because this is so frustrating. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rsdifjgojfsdoiu,

Welcome to  the EE Community. 🙂

Are you still seeing the same issue this morning?

James

Yes

Same problem on the add-on and in the anonymous payment I get a red "Some errors have occurred" 

James_B

When did you last top up or use your SIM @rsdifjgojfsdoiu?

If it hasn't been used for 179 days or more, your account will be in hibernation.

James

rsdifjgojfsdoiu
Investigator
Investigator

Yes, it was last August so over 179 days

rsdifjgojfsdoiu
Investigator
Investigator

Any way to get this out of hibernation without calling international? 

It's a mobile hotspot so I can't call or text from it.

xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

James_B

Hi @rsdifjgojfsdoiu,

A call to our Customer Care Team would be required to reactivate your account.

James

rsdifjgojfsdoiu
Investigator
Investigator

I have tried calling for 2 days and had to put $10 on my phone for international calling.... but all I get are quick error tones or a message saying my call can't be completed. I'm giving up.  How can a company stay in business when you can't send them money after 3+ days of trying??