cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't add card or complete payment!???

Kamilz
Investigator
Investigator

Hello. I Have the same problem. I am from Poland but now I'm in England. Tonight I bought new sim and when I tried add new debit card, I see this

Screenshot_20230405_102317.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kamilz,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

It looks like the connection to your bank's security authorisation page is failing.

Could you try a different web browser and let me know if you see the same issue?

Thanks

James

Hello!

I tried in 2 phones and 1 tablet, and in 3 Web browser Chrome, Opera and Edge. And tried 2 debit cards from different banks. It's the same problem all the time. This is my second account in EE. Three months ago, when I registered my first SIM, I didn't have this problem.

James_B

Hi @Kamilz,

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can try to register your card at our end.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

James_B

Hi @rsdifjgojfsdoiu,

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get in touch with Customer Care.

Which number were you trying to call?

James

Kamilz
Investigator
Investigator
G

when I want to add a card, I enter the data and in step 3 this error always pops up. 

Screenshot_20230405-093746.jpg

CSP is blocking my bank's authorization page. I trying in 3 phones, web browser chrome, opera and edge, with 3 different credit card. 2 from Poland and 1 Spanish. This is problem no in Bank only in EE. This security protocol CSP blocks the display of the bank page. Does anyone else have this problem? 

Wyskakuje błąd podczas próby autoryzacji karty? Jeśli tak, to mam ten sam problem

Nie tylko ty masz ten problem. Też go mam już od tygodnia nic nie zrobili z tym problemem. Nadal jest i chyba się nic nie zmieni. Chyba że zmienisz operatora 😉. Ja dzięki nim nie będę miał kontaktu ze światem w święta wielkanocne. Dziękuję EE 😠