Did you mean: 

ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR - HELP!

StageSixBG
Investigator
Investigator

ADDONS PURCHASE ERROR
We're working on fixing this page. In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk/help

What happened?
Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

I get this error when I try to check my addons or buy a new addon (Pay as you go SIM card).
It's the same via app (Android phone) and via browser on a laptop.
It worked fine before, I bought a 7 days roaming addon last week.
Any ideas how to fix?

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @StageSixBG 

If you get the error in future in your EE account, please report this to our mobile guides on 150 who will get this looked into. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Joyjamie
Investigator
Investigator

Well still not working for me and help on 150 was useless.   Currently have Pay As You go sim which cannot buy an add on for,   Can you please sort.   

Leanne_T

Hi @Joyjamie 

Which add-on are you trying to purchase? 

What did our mobile guides advise when you called 150?

Leanne 🙂

Just want text add on, don’t have smartphone currently and really need this sorted

very annoyed

Leanne_T

Hi @Joyjamie 

Have you text ADD-ON to 150 from the phone, and followed the information in the reply to add the text add-on? 

Leanne.

Joyjamie
Investigator
Investigator

Yes says EE packs not available for my plan?   Want add on

@Joyjamie : Text ADD TEXTS to 150.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)