cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£5 Everything Pack

Fluffymorson15
Explorer

Hello

Can anyone confirm if the £5 Everything Pack is still available?  I am an existing customer and still have it, but when trying to get my daughter signed up to the £5 Everything Pack, the cheapest I can find is the £10 Subscription Pack and there is no way she'll need this much data, texts, etc.

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No, it's a legacy pack, no longer available for new custs. Now packs start from £10 but are more generous.

Didn't the £5 EP last only 7 days? Now they all last 30 days. Some in 1 way they are cheaper.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

That's a pity.  The £5 pack lasts for 28 days and has just enough data, texts, etc for what we want.

liam12542
Explorer

EE do still offer a £5.00 pack just not the £5.00 everything pack it will come with 250 MB of data 250 minutes of calls and 500 SMS and will last for 30 days or until the allowances have been used up. 

TEXT PACK05 to 150 from the phone to add it or call 150

ThanksLiam

Ive tried to Text PACK05 to 150 today and I keep getting a reply message saying "Sorry i didnt recognise that" and giving a list of Packs, including the £5 pack which says , Reply PACK05  !!??

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

What happens when you reply to that message with PACK05, @Fronegryn?

Chris

I keep getting a reply message saying "Sorry i didnt recognise that" and giving a list of Packs, including the £5 pack which says , Reply PACK05  !!??

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Fronegryn 

It may be worth having a chat with our Mobile Care team on 150 to see if this can be added manually for you.

Chris