cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Sports App

doug70
Investigator
Investigator

I logged on to the BT Sports App on my Laptop today, (20/6/20),  and got a message basically saying that as of the 20th July my subscription would not allow me access to the App on that medium and said I needed to upgrade.  I pay £5 monthly currently.  Can someone explain what is happening that will prevent me from using the BT Sport App on my laptop after 20th July.

Thanks

Doug 70 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Leanne,

Phoned 150 and now know that from the 20th July I cannot use my laptop to watch BT Sports without paying £15 a  month.  Watching football on my phone, which is what the £5 a month would cover, is not much fun so will cancel my subscription.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, at least I  know details now.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @doug70 

Have you read this thread:

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Sport-on-TV-Online-player-or/BT-sport-app-on-Windows-10-Surface-pro-6...

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hya,

Thanks for response.  I logged into BT but cannot see how to re-activate the service.

Still getting BT Sport's on laptop at least, probably until the 20th July.

Regards

Doug

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @doug70

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give our Tech Gurus a call on 150, they can get this looked into for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Phoned 150 and now know that from the 20th July I cannot use my laptop to watch BT Sports without paying £15 a  month.  Watching football on my phone, which is what the £5 a month would cover, is not much fun so will cancel my subscription.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, at least I  know details now.

Regards,

Doug

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @doug70 🙂

James