cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max

PostMaphone
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my upgrade last week and I’ve had confirmation email but delivery date as yet and after reading comments on here I see there could be a 28 day delay which is fine but I’m worried about having to return my current device before the 9th October and then being left without a phone could anyone shed some light would be appreciated 

16 REPLIES 16
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Thomas181818282

This will be from the day you purchase. 

Katie

Mvines2000
Investigator
Investigator

I orderd the 15 pro max yesterday at around 10 am in the morning and all I have had is an email and a text about data and downloading the app I haven’t been given a delivery time or expected delivery time or any other messages from ee or DPD

Katie_B

Hi @Mvines2000

Thanks for ordering with us.

You should receive an update from DPD this morning. 

Please keep us updated.

Katie 🙂

Hello 

should I have recived an email or text message this yesterday saying they are waiting for my parcel or they have got my parcel as I have had no text or email off DPD at all 

Katie_B

Hi @Mvines2000

Usually, it's a text confirming they have received your parcel and your delivery time for that day. 

Katie 🙂

Hello 

I have been reading normally you get a text from them the day before but can you get a text on the day and they can deliver it as I’m so confused as I’m being told different things 

Katie_B

Hi @Mvines2000

That's right, this depends on DPD. 

Our customer care team on 150 should also be able to provide you with your tracking details as long as your phone has been dispatched. 

Customer care opens at 8am.

Katie