cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max

PostMaphone
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my upgrade last week and I’ve had confirmation email but delivery date as yet and after reading comments on here I see there could be a 28 day delay which is fine but I’m worried about having to return my current device before the 9th October and then being left without a phone could anyone shed some light would be appreciated 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @PostMaphone 

You dont need to return your current device until you have received your new handset. 

If you are unsure then speak to EE CS on 150. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @PostMaphone 

You dont need to return your current device until you have received your new handset. 

If you are unsure then speak to EE CS on 150. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Much appreciated! Thanks for the speedy reply 👍

John2182
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered yesterday got mine today.  It looks good so far 

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

image.jpg

seams there is  15 pro max  iPhone in uk  

How did you get yours within a day? I’ve been waiting a month for the Pro Max!

I have too! had issues with the order and had to cancel to rectify then re-order, then it was the wrong address so had to repeat the cancel and re-order THEN received a text saying I’d be charged for the original order for not returning my phone and now checked the tracking on the latest order and it says it’s been cancelled 😡 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm really sorry to hear that, @PostMaphone 

I suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can clarify exactly what is happening with each order.

Chris

literally thinking the same thing. Ordered mine a  month ago also still with no delivery date.

so it is being dispatched tomorrow as it’s going to be 21st since I ordered it tomorrow 

When it says “usually dispatch within 21 days” does that mean from when you purchased it because when I bought it. It said 28days or more now ut says within 21 days on the website 

iPhone 15 pro max black titanium 256gb