cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

Proctor2
Explorer

IMG_0039.png

 I send my phone back and it was received and inspected and details sent over to EE any idea how long it takes before you receive an offer from ee for your traded in phone? 

3 REPLIES 3
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

When you trade in your phone with EE, the time it takes to receive an offer or payment can vary. Generally, if your device is in the same condition as stated when you received your quote and EE has received the device within 14 days, you should receive the full quoted value. Payments are usually made within 3-5 days after your device has been inspected. However, if your device is found to be damaged, it might take up to six working days after receiving your device for the payment to be processed, as EE will need to provide a revised quote.

It’s seems because I didn’t use a tracking number you received it on the 15 days after I got the trade in pack even though I sent it the day after receiving the pack, the phone was received and inspected but I guess I don’t get the quote I was offered and will now be charged for the 1 day late is this true?
Sent from my iPhone

If you don't return your device within 14 days as agreed with EE, they may charge the value of the discount given onto your next EE bill. However, I am unaware of tracking numbers etc.

Regarding your situation where you sent the device the day after receiving the trade-in pack and it was received on the 15th day, it's advisable to contact EE's customer service for further clarification. They will be able to provide specific details about any charges you may incur due to the late submission and whether the absence of a tracking number had any impact on the process.