cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Parcel lost/stolen with DPD?

Sunshine1988
Explorer

Hi I've had the same situation happen to me I ordered the s23 on the 29th Dec was meant to recieve on the 30th but then to have a text from dpd saying it was delayed and held at the depot in Glasgow. There been no change since then so yesterday I paid £9.99 for vip delivery for today between 8am-12pm but nothing contacted dpd but still getting them same message there been a problem will be updated in next 24hrs but been saying the since 30th Dec I understand being new year but the fact I paid 9.99 to have it delivered and it hasn't. I also contacted ee but they have told me I need to wait another few days its been noted on my account though and they put special instructions that the phone has to be delivered ASAP . I've been a ee customer for many years now and I've never had any problems when upgrading until now 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sunshine1988 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of your delivery experience. I'm not sure why this has happened. Have you been able to speak to someone at DPD to discuss this?

Chris

Yes I've just spoken to someone at dpd and they have advised me to contact ee to have them look into it and raise the issue. Phone has obviously gone missing and I hope they will be able to send a new phone out to me because I will refuse to pay 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update, @Sunshine1988 

In that case, I'd definitely recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team again so they can investigate this further. Please keep us informed of what happens.

Chris