Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP STOLE MY PHONE

Georgefowler
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_2686.jpeg

Id pre ordered the new 15 pro, and was due to be delivered on the 22/9. I was given a 15 hour delivery window and waited in all day, to no prevail. 
the now clearly obvious dodgy delivery drive Dancho, said he he tried to deliver it to the house opposite me despite us being in and that being the wrong house, 

it finally got red lived Saturday to me finding a rather light weight box, upon opening it, the top had been ripped open, no phone just the wires. 
I’ve been chasing EE for the last 3 weeks to which they have been least helpful, with seemingly no communication between each other given the fact I’m about to be charged 440£ for not trading in my device on time. 
it seems this hasn’t gone anyway and I’m no closer to achieving anything. I’ve done everything they’ve asked of me, What more can I do ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good evening @Georgefowler

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

Could you please confirm if our customer care team have opened a case with DPD regarding this?

When you spoke with customer care did they provide you with the next steps and advise if they would be back in touch?

Katie

Hi Katie, 

they said they did however it seems no one on your end has been talking to anyone, and we’ve all been going in circles, they did open up a case but no one ever got back to me, I’ve been calling once a week till I spoke to a lovely lady yesterday Avril, who finally took owner ship and sorted it out, my new device should arrive on Monday, only 3 weeks late, im very disappointed and dissatisfied with how this has all been handled and will be be seeking compensation given how long I’ve had to wait, the lack of clarity, support and the amount I pay. 
The best 

george 

@Georgefowler  EE can not just send you a different device and the matter has to be investigated.     There’s been a theft of a product.   And EE don’t owe you any compensation as they are not the ones responsible for the loss of device and I don’t know why you believe you should receive compensation.  Perhaps you should be asking DPD for it as it was in their care when it apparently disappeared. 

ste2830
Explorer

@Georgefowler  I'm in agreement with Chris.  When the phone was dispatched from EE it would have been fully boxed. The parcel was damaged/stolen in the care of DPD and if theft it's by their Employee.  EE would have to investigate with DPD as can't simply send out a £1000 phone. At least you're sorted now on the positive side

Turns out they weren’t even investigating it they were walking in circles for weeks, then after my last 50 minute call it all of a sudden got somewhere….. currently enjoying new phone at last