cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order info unavailable

i12la
Explorer

I received just one email after submitting my request for a mobile handset+2 years contract. It contained order number.

However, when entering order number in ee.co.uk -> help -> orders -> track-mobile-order

I am receiving this message:

"Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community.

For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help section. "

DPD tried to deliver my phone but I haven't been sent the PIN number they needed.

I spoke to your representative and they said they can't do anything about lack of information about my order on ee site

OR

DPD's lack of communication with me.

Who is responsible for updating me about my order? At this moment I am in a limbo.

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @i12la

Thanks for ordering with us. 

If you have not received your DPD PIN I would recommend getting back in touch with our customer care team for your DPD tracking number. When tracking your order on the DPD app you should see your PIN. 

Katie

The EE customer care representative said that she can't help me with
resending that PIN.
Katie_B

Hi @i12la

Rather than resending the team should be able to provide you with your DPD tracking number. 

I believe your delivery PIN is on the DPD app. 

Katie

Hi,

EE representative told me that she can't provide me with the tracking
number and that she can't do anything about it.
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @i12la.

I'd recommend giving us another call when you have a moment. 

Katie