cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - terrible experience

thr0at
Visitor

I decided to move to EE after having enough of my current provider (who i was with for 10+ years until the service became terrible).

So I shopped around to find the best deals and EE was the one, I happily put my order through for a Pixel 7 and provided my PAC. 2 days in a row I've been asked to call the 0800 number because there's 'an error with my order' according to the vague text I've received.

I have tried to contact EE  for 2 days now but being on hold for an hour+ each time then having the call handlers on EEs side disconnect the call is absolutely shocking. The second time the call got disconnected I heard a poorly whispered "F*ck off" down the phone before it cut off.

If this is the new customer experience I certainly don't want to join and will be cancelling my order ASAP. I don't even know what the 'problem' with my order is and I want rid!

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @thr0at 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience. Our calls are recorded for training and quality purposes, so we should be able to look into what happened on those calls. 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please take a look and get back to me,

Thanks

Chris