Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue regarding ultra watch 2 order

Sikandar
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_0808.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

On 18/9/23 I got this offer of Apple Watch ultra 2 early upgrade from Apple Watch ultra  for zero upgrade cost. I availed that offer and paid 30£ as upfront payment. 
when I got the email it didn’t have an order number. I called the customer service two days ago regarding my order number and I was told that their server is down so they can’t chase the order number but they would note it down. They asked me to call the customer service after a few day and as I have the evidence of the email so I should let them know about the promotion. 
I planned to call them by the end of the week and today I saw that I have got the 30£ I paid, refunded. Not only that but when I logged into my ID and to check what happened, it says now that I have to pay 408£ for early upgrade. What is this? I have the evidence of the email and the promotion I am attaching the screenshots . Can someone please help me what happened? 

4 REPLIES 4
Sikandar
Investigator
Investigator

*correction, I paid on 15/9/23 and called the customer service on 18/9/23

@Sikandar  There’s nothing you can do.  EE don’t have to accept your order. 

Your second image isn’t an email, that’s a screenshot from your account.    

That’s my point. When there was this promotion they accepted it later on they rejected. 
they second image isn’t email it’s the screen shot just to show that there was this zero upgrade fee offer. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sikandar 

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience. I recommend contacting our Mobile Care team so they can look into this for you.

Chris