cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was told my order was coming

ShiiC23
Investigator
Investigator

I was first emailed and told to call in to discuss my order but as I don't have a sim I used the live chat in order to fulfil this request. 

I had spoke to two different Customer Service Advisors to ensure that my order was def2022-05-25.pnginately coming and they both had assured me that delivery was due for tomorrow.. I told the second lady I had not received a confirmation email from when I had spoken to the first lady and she had informed me that it can take up to 24hours for the confirmation email to come through which still has not come... 

Here is a screenshot of her assuring me that she did not know why I received an email that my order was coming because it was due to be delivered

I have been checking my email since and at 8:45 I received an email to say that they need me to get in contact so that they could get more information but if I was assured that my order would be coming today and they was already a date assigned why would this email be coming through....

[Mod edit: Please do not post private information on the public board. Thanks!]

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ShiiC23  Have you received a tracking number?  If you haven’t then nothing is being delivered.    If you’ve received an email saying get in contact you have to get in contact that’s by phone that includes a landline not just a mobile phone and until you do your order will not just be delivered. 

I have not received not one email.

Thanks.

Also I got in contact the only way I could as I do not have a device if it was a case were I could only get in contact via phone they should not have both answered my enquiry with the assurance they had gave.. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ShiiC23,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Digital Sales Team are only contactable via telephone. If you have received an email asking you to contact them, you'll need to call them on the direct number provided to complete your order.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

James

Thank You for your polite response James

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @ShiiC23

Our Digital Sales Team will be happy to help when you get a chance to give them a call.

James

@ShiiC23 , if you have something like Skype, you can ring customer service for free, the number you can find by clicking on the contact us at the top of this page.

Also, once your order has been processed and you have been allocated a device, you will receive an email/text from DPD the evening before delivery and one on the day of delivery with a one hour window for delivery. If you do not already have the DPD app, you can download it, and you will also receive notice there,  but make sure that you use the same email on the app as you have given to EE.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.