cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my order been accepted or not

William1996
Visitor

I just want to know if my order has been accepted or not I can’t call as no phone to call please can u just tell me my order number is xxxxxxxxxxxx thankyou 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@William1996  This is a public forum not customer services no one here has access to see this information.  You should of received an email about your order it might of gone in to your spam folder so it’s worth a look in there. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @William1996

Thanks for posting. 

Once an order has been processed you will receive a further email/text to let you know when this is has been dispatched or asking you to contact us for more information. 

If you would like to check the order please get in touch with our customer care team, they can provide an update for you 🙂

Leanne. 

ivtdtdio
Explorer

The same thing has just happened to me.

IPHONE 15 contract £30 taken and no details were shown at payment stage, after, via phone or email, and no it’s not in my junk? 

I’ve just explained I have none of those details and of course I’ve been checking junk. 
customer support is now closed and when I googled my issue this came up as support with others and experiencing the same.

im glad it’s public to ensure others learn from our mistakes by choosing EE

Same thing for me, money taken but absolutely no details to inform me of my order 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ivtdtdio 

Thanks for coming here. 

Orders can take up to 24 hours to be processed, if you would like to check the order has gone through and been accepted please call us after 8am on 0800 956 6000. 

Leanne.