Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox

Hi I ordered a phone on the 27th November which included the xbox series S I have had no confirmation regarding the Xbox, the phone came within a couple of days but still no contact regarding the xbox? 

Apple Music Smart Benefit not working

I recently upgraded my package to a Sim Only Smart Package choosing Apple Music as my Smart benefit.  I already had an Apple Music subscription but have unsubscribed to this, but when i have tried to validate my New Smart Benefit i get the message ' ...

Perk account deactivated

Hi, im due an upgrade but my perks account has been deactivated.I contacted EE and they said can’t resolve and my work HR has no input either. Can it be reactivated? thanks

Kimfergy by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Smart benefit activation

The activation text for the smart benefit i have chosen (Apple Music) went through to my old phone, when I transferred  everything the message didn't move over, how do get the message again?

Loux1990 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perks Account Deactivated

I am trying to login to perks but get the following: ACCOUNT DEACTIVATEDYour account has been deactivated as your registration was not completed within the allowed time frame. I have also tried registering again but it says “The email address supplie...

Choosing Netflix as a Smart Benefit on a SIM-only plan

Hi According to the 'Netflix on EE' webpage, Netflix is available as a Smart Benefit when you take any Android phone, any SIM, or any tablet/laptop on a pay monthly plan which includes at least one Smart Benefit. However, when I add a SIM-only plan w...

EE Perk with trade in plan

Hi, couple of questions: 1. can I use my ee perk with a trade in plan? 2. no matter what plan I choose online I get a message saying the code is not valid? Thanks very much. I just want to upgrade my phone. Shouldn’t be this difficult.

gmbeee by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t go onto EE perk account

Hi, I’m trying to get on to my ee perk account, and I’ve not logged on to it in years. I sent a password reset request to my police email account, clicked the link in that email and when I try and reset the password it just says “we were unable to re...