Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

NHS discount new account

Hi, on Saturday I signed up for an EE account, I wanted to use my NHS discount, the advisor in store told me get the phone/contract then register with the perks website then apply my code once it was sorted. (My email wasn't available and I had to se...

JTL2877 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cannot Chromecast BT Sport

I have BT Sport Ultimate with large screen casting as a benefit on my S22 Ultra, it was carried over when I upgraded from my SS21+. When I try to cast from my phone onto a Chromecast attached to my Samsung TV I get an error message saying casting is ...

Modmalc by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade & NHS Discount

I’m trying to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 13. I can selected a plan which is in my basket however I am unable to apply my NHS perks discount code for the 20% off. The only option for a code is the ‘gift voucher’ box which doesn’t accept the discou...

Re: Ee Perks password reset not working

PERKS EMAIL VERIFIED .said wrong password tried toReset password link not working and now locked out for 24hrs Have checked spam/junk no email in either. SERIOUSLY GETTING FED UP

Beccap2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ee perks

I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I can’t log onto EE perks- I provided my work email address but never received a emails to verify. I the uploaded my ID and received an email to say I had been accepted but still needed to verify my email! I...

Alihodson by Investigator
  • 64 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Britbox on us

Got britbox on us  downloaded the app but app is telling me to subscribe help

Apc76 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung chrome book

Hi a have just upgraded my daughters phone to a OPPO A51 the reason we chose this phone is because it also came with a free chrome book. I have just been on the site and this ended January I didn’t order the phone till the 3rd of March and your websi...

Brayt83 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful