Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Resolved! New contract

Hi my contract has ran out and looking to get either the ultra or the s22+ as an upgrade but says its not available for contract, can anyone shed some light on the reason why ?? Cheers  

Ee perks

Can I have some help with accessing my ee perks please. I am registered and used it before but it is saying passwords incorrect. I am not recieving the email to reset and not in junk. Looks like many others have the same issue! Please help

Resolved! Upgrade 6 months free apple tv

I've recently upgraded my phone with the apple tv benefit however when checking the ee app i only have apple music showing. I spoke to a chat agent who said they have put apple tv onto my account however when looking at the add-ons in the app it stil...

Moleplex by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Apple Music subscription

My Apple Music subscription through EE was working fine yesterday, my son managed to delete the app and now my subscription isn’t showing up and I’ve lost all my play lists. Any help would be appreciated thank you

Invalid EE perks

Hi, I am trying to set up my EE perks for NHS account but going round in circles. I have registered and activated the link via my nhs email but when I try to log in it says my log on is invalid. I have tried to reset my password but it says this is u...