Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE Perk will not rest my password..

I have been trying to reset my EE Perks password as I would like to use my code to upgrade. Every time I put the new password in it tells me “unable to reset your password, please try again” I’ve tried 10 times and it just won’t let me reset it! Help...

Ian14614 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT Sport Ultimate

Hi,I'm texting 150 to get the big screen add on for BT Sport but all I get in response is this:"We're sorry. To get free access to the BT Sport app you need to be on an EE pay monthly mobile, SIM onlyI have a monthly contract and BT Sport as a Smart ...

Modmalc by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roam abroad pass

Hi there,im flying out to the states tomorrow for 15 days and was thinking about adding the roam abroad pass.  Can I add this and then cancel it next month when I’m back as I only need it for the next 15 days??

Bt Sport Large screen add on

I have the BT sport app as a smart benefit and have seen on EE's website that 'if you have BT Sport as your smart benefit, you can pay £5 per month extra to watch on multiple devices and on the large screen'. I am on a smart plan and when i lood for ...

Screenshot_20210811-194228_Chrome.jpg
ZA3 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Cant find texted offer

I recieved a text message saying my contract was expiring and i could upgrade.Got a link for 125GB per month at £18Clicked the link and that offer is not there among the selection 

Screenshot_20221025-095616_Brave.jpg

Resolved! Is student discount available?

I swapped my gifgaf for a new EE sim card (no number change) at the ee shop this lunchtime and I didn't know there was a student discount at studentbeans until now(£14.40 for a 125GB sim card).I just finished my business this afternoon and haven't ma...

taozhiyu by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ee perks

I am looking to upgrade as contract now coming to an end, however, I want a perk code before doing so. Perk reset not sending me an email verification code when I enter my email, it says it has sent me email but it has not, any ideas (tried on mobile...