cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into EE Perks or reset password

CazAngell
Explorer

Hi,

I am trying to log into EE Perks and am registered but it is not accepting my password nor will it allow me to reset the password - have tried several times but never get the reset email.  I have checked my junk folder and they are not in there and cannot re-register as I get the message to say I am already registered.

Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks,

CA

52 REPLIES 52
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @K_Evans,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which error message do you see when trying to log in?

James

I am trying to verify my work email by signing into EE Perks but it’s saying my log in details are invalid? I am registered but it is not accepting my password nor will it allow me to reset the password - have tried several times but never get the reset email.  I have checked my junk folder and they are not in there and cannot re-register as I get the message to say my nhs email is already registered - please help? 

thank you in advance 

Christopher_G

Have you tried using both your work and personal email addresses, @Bef? Is the password definitely correct?

Chris

Tried both and password correct. Both email addresses saying invalid so try to re register and won’t let me as my nhs email has been registered. I try forgot my password but nothing comes through? 

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Bef
I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please take a look and get back to me.
Thanks
Chris

Explorer

Hi. Good morning.  It says the login details provided are invalid. I have a new job in the nhs but with another trust so I tried reregistering this, it says I'm already registered.  Its so frustrating.  Please can you help me get access as I'm trying to get a new phone .
Thank you
Katie_B

Good morning @798

Welcome to the community. 

Are you using the same work email address?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

magkap91
Investigator
Investigator

I have same issue since months, trying to reset password which in fact IS correct because I had it saved on my phone, can't log in and the reset email never arrives. Contacted EE at least 17 times within 2 months and they mislead and fool me stating it will be fixed in 24-72hrs for 100%. Absolute disgrace, paying for such a poor service. My contract comes to an end and I wanted to use my discount to upgeade, but I am going to leave EE, the customer service is so bad... 

I have same issue since months, trying to reset password which in fact IS correct because I had it saved on my phone, can't log in and the reset email never arrives. Contacted EE at least 17 times within 2 months and they mislead and fool me stating it will be fixed in 24-72hrs for 100%. Absolute disgrace, paying for such a poor service. My contract comes to an end and I wanted to use my discount to upgeade, but I am going to leave EE, the customer service is so bad...  Not the live chat doesn't work and when I call, most people don't really underatand what I am saying, there is no one who can communicate very well, the email complaints are swiped under the carpet and no one replies

James_B

Hi @magkap91,

I'd be happy to help you regain access to your EE Perk account.

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

James