cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name and birthday in account info incorrect

katew193
Explorer

I got my sim and set up my account last year when I moved to the UK for a working holiday. The account is under an email and password that I set up, and I was using the same number the entire time. I noticed that when I went into the EE app, the account name and birth date that appeared were not mine. I called customer service about this at the time, and was told it would be fixed. I’m planning to use the same sim when I return to the UK later this year, however when going into the EE app again today, I noticed that the same name and birth date are still on my account. This caused me a lot of frustration last year as at times I was unable to get assistance over the phone because the person I was speaking to didn’t believe I was the account holder. Is this something I can get fixed now, or do I have to wait until I’m in the UK?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @katew193 

Welcome to the community.

Is it a pay monthly contract or pay as you go?

Chris

It was a pay monthly contract.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It sounds like it could be a difficult one to try and resolve, if the name and date of birth are completely different, @katew193 

You'll need to speak with our Mobile Care team, or pop into one of EE Stores when you're back in the UK so they can look into this further.

Chris