cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Apple One

dpicky
Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded to the Unlimited Business Full Works package with Apple One.   Yesterday I was sent a link to activate my Apple One.  When clicking on that link it launches an app  which shows "Cannot Connect" with a "Retry" button.

I called 150 technical support and after being on hold for ~30 mins they said it was all ok at EE's end and to call Apple on the number they provided.  I called Apple and they also had me on hold for a while, did a screen share before saying the problem was with EE.

Anyone else had this problem? 

C'mon EE - what do I need to do to sort this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Christopher_G It was when I went into settings on my iPhone - see screenshot below

IMG_6D9BCD305E4A-1.jpeg

[Mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing personal information.]

View solution in original post

36 REPLIES 36
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dpicky

If you log in to your My EE does it show Apple One as active?

Are you able to download the app successfully then being presented with the error messages?

Katie

Hi @Katie_B 

I've gone into My EE and it is showing in my "Your inclusive Extras" - see below.  It does strangely say "2/1" added though????  I also received a text yesterday with a link to activate but that fails as per my original message.  Any ideas?

Dave

IMG_0041.png

Christopher_G

Hi @dpicky 

It looks like it's added, I'm not sure why that link isn't working. You're not connected to any VPNs or anything are you? Does your plan include two inclusive benefits?

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

No VPN's or anything like that and tried both on WiFi and Mobile data.

I have the "Business Full Works with Apple One" package which includes an inclusive extra (BT Sports).  The Apple One should be part of the package.

Dave

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @dpicky 

It may be worth giving our Business Support Team a quick call so that we can check everything from our end.

Chris

Thanks @Christopher_G 

I'll give them another go, but I was on to them for an hour yesterday before getting past over to Apple 😠

Dave

Christopher_G

Thanks, @dpicky 

Please come back and let us know what happens. Hope you get sorted.

Chris

dpicky
Investigator
Investigator

Just to update you @Christopher_G  I called business support again.  45 minutes it later they said it would be reactivated and I'd get another link via SMS.  I've just received that and same problem

Will have to call back when I get another hour free 😡

Christopher_G

Could you try using the link on a different device, or through a different browser please, @dpicky? Just to see if it makes a difference?

Chris