cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming abroad pass

Harry_toro
Investigator
Investigator

What happens if I add a roaming abroad pass to my account then remove it then add it again in the same month . Would I be charged twice for that same month .

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

This could result in duplicate charges @Harry_toro

If you are travelling twice in the same month I'd recommend cancelling this after your second trip. 

Katie

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G

Hi @Harry_toro 

Welcome to the community. 

If you're doing two trips within a month, it'll be worth keeping it on. If you cancel it, a charge is applied for the remainder of the 30 days of the add-on.

Chris

What if I add it on again , would I be charged again 

Katie_B

This could result in duplicate charges @Harry_toro

If you are travelling twice in the same month I'd recommend cancelling this after your second trip. 

Katie

Would I be charged twice for the same month ?

Katie_B

Hi @Harry_toro

If you cancel during your monthly billing period you’ll be charged £25 for the full month, not just for the days you had the pass.

Katie

Will be charged £25 again for the same month if I add it on again 

James_B

Hi @Harry_toro,

Yes, you'd be charged again if you purchased another pass.

James

If you don't cancel it until the following billing month you'll only be charged pro-rata for the 1st month but you will be charged the full £25 for the billing month in which you cancel.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)