cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation link

ktlj12
Investigator
Investigator

I chose Netflix as an inclusive add on and I received a link a while back, I was not ready to proceed with joining at that time. I have now clicked on the link had the normal message of its expired send a new link. I have pressed that and I have not received a text. its still included in my inclusive extras and it seems like the only way to add it is through the SMS link. I did transfer my number when I got the phone, could this be the issue? can anyone help point me in the right direction.

4 REPLIES 4
ktlj12
Investigator
Investigator

I chose Netflix as an inclusive add on and I received a link a while back, I was not ready to proceed with joining at that time. I have now clicked on the link had the normal message of its expired send a new link. I have pressed that and I have not received a text. its still included in my inclusive extras and it seems like the only way to add it is through the SMS link. I did transfer my number when I got the phone, could this be the issue? can anyone help point me in the right direction.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Have you PICKed that inclusive extra?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes I picked it when I bought the phone and contract a month ago. And it's one of my active inclusives on my EE page 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ktlj12 

If you speak with our Mobile Care team, they may be able to remove and re-add the inclusive extra so that you can begin the set up journey again.

Chris