cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My BT/TNT add-on has stopped working

corky100
Contributor
Contributor

I get BT Sport's as a free add on and is enabled but has now stopped working and says I don't have an active subscription.

Any reason why it has stopped, as I was told there would be no change?

49 REPLIES 49
Sean_D
Former EE Community Manager

Hi @corky100,

Thanks for the post and welcome back to the Community.  I am really sorry about this, there shouldn't have been any change.

Would you mind dropping me a PM and including your account details so that I can link in with the sports team to find out what has gone wrong.?

Cheers

Sean

Hi Sean,

I think EE really need to go back to basics with the BT/TNT/Discovery situation. There are issues all over this board about it not working, not being able to get the large screen, not being able to login or such. EE Twitter staff don't know how to sort it either - blaming it on the TNT takeover.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BlueMeany68 

I have replied to your other post here, to help with the large screen access. 

Leanne. 

Hiya Sean.

I have the same problem as Corky100.

On a £26 monthly, sim-only contract and have opted for BT Sport as my added extra (mobile-screen only for the moment) and yes, it is enabled. 

Not been able to get access to either this or TNT Sports UK.

No EE employee at the end of a 'phone line has been able to help, despite exhaustive waits for available assistance and conversations. Also, I was promised a call back which never happened, and finally I visited my local branch today only to be told that their internet was down (!) and even if it wasn't they couldn't have helped me. I've been provided with numerous reasons for my blank screen along the way, none of which sounded believable or turned out to be the problem.

As mentioned elsewhere here, any & all EE personnel that I've encountered have absolutely no idea about TNT Sports or discovery+. If it matters to my enquiry here, I've created an account on my laptop for the latter, and may I say I've never seen such a collection of garbage in one place. And true crime has to be the lowest form of 'entertainment' on the planet.

Please help me out, Sean, as if I can't access BT / TNT sport for the coming English Premier League season via EE I need to cancel my account here and make alternative arrangements.

Yours, with fingers crossed, Brian O'Connor, long time EE / T-Mobile customer.              

James_B

Hi @BadLieutenant,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you activate your inclusive extra?

Are you trying to access content via the BT Sport app or Discovery+?

What happens when you login to the app?

Which phone are you using?

James

Hi James.

Thanks.

The 11th of this month (July).

The BT Sport app.

I can access old content, but nothing else (about half the material is locked) and am met with this message "We're unable to find an active BT Sport subscription". Fault code - bt.com/help/id003 (ID003)

An OPPO A77 5G.

Ta again,

Brian.   

James_B

Hi @BadLieutenant,

There are two reasons you might get a message saying you haven't activated BT Sport on your account :

• If you’ve recently signed up for BT Sport on EE you need to make sure you’ve setup your BT ID at bt.com/eesport
    After setting up your BT ID, you'll need to validate the email that we send you by clicking on the link (please check your junk folders for the email). There may be a delay with your BT Sport subscription activating after set-up. Please wait 24 hours for your account to fully activate. You should contact EE on 150 if you're still seeing the ID003 message after 24 hours
  • Your BT Sport account may have been suspended or ceased, in which case you will need to speak to technical support on 150.

James

Ok. Cheers James. Brian.

James_B

No problem @BadLieutenant 🙂

James