How long does it take to register for ee perks

Stup87
Investigator
Investigator

18 REPLIES 18
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @MB102.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Faithomoregbee
Investigator
Investigator

I have opened an my perks account for we to get the nhs discount to upgrade my phone and it hasn’t  It sent me a verification code yet . I am very worried and not sure what to do . Can someone get back to me as soon as possible 

Christopher_G

Hi @Faithomoregbee 

Welcome to the community.

Have you checked your spam/junk folder, just in case the email has made its way there?

Chris

Hello , thanks for getting back to me . I have checked my junk and spam and it is not there . What can I do about this and why is it so hard for us nhs staff to actually access our perks ? It seems very unfair 

James_B

Hi @Faithomoregbee,

It may be that the email is being blocked by your employers spam filter.

Are you registering for Perk for the first time?

James

Yes it is my first time registering.  So how can I receive the email to activate the account pleasee as I am due an upgrade and without the codes I have to pay full price . 

James_B

Hi @Faithomoregbee,

If your verification email isn't reaching your inbox, you may need to contact your IT Support team at work to make sure emails from EE aren't being blocked.

Alternatively, if you have photo work ID, you can register with a personal email address.

If you'd like to register with a personal address, just let me know and I'll help you get set up.

James

Yes I have a photo work Id , please could I set it up using a personal email address and please could I get help with how to do it . I need it to be done as soon as possible 

Leanne_T

Hi @Faithomoregbee 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details 🙂

Leanne.