How do I add a discount code to my account? I have the code

T13ffe
Visitor

42 REPLIES 42

So I’ll contact the Blulight card regarding this your not acceptable 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Murrayainslie

You can register for a Perk account and get access to five perk codes giving you 20% off. 

Please register here and then once you have a code give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne 🙂

KuelRuairs
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve got a discount code from a friend who is employed by EE/BT. I am a customer with another supplier and I’m trying to buy a new phone and monthly contract with EE using the code. I have tried putting the code in the “Got a gift voucher?”, and this doesn’t work Message: “This code is not valid with your current selection. Please make sure you meet all the conditions of this promotion.” I don’t work for a company that is registered with EE perks. I don't know if the phone / contract I want to buy already has a discount applied to it, because it doesn't say. This seems to be an ongoing issue which doesn't seem to get resolved properly. It’s time EE got this sorted.

What phone/plan are you going for. It could well have a discount already added.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 128GB 40GB data 24 months at £37/month (incl. trade in). No mention of any other discount being applied

That is discounted because you are trading in.

In My opinion though it shouldn't be the case of stopping you use a discount code.

Try giving EE a call. But it'll be because they are applying a discount for the trade in you are going to give in.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Even without trade in (at £47/month), I still can’t use the discount code. Spoken to my friend (BT/EE employee) and he said he will have a word. Thanks

Unable  to get answer  by phone it is nhs perk  code  20% how f I add this  not getting any answers 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Lou531.

Welcome to the community.

Do you already have a code or are you looking to get one?

Jon

I was told by an EE rep that I could add a discount code after I signed up. Can someone please explain why this is now not the case.