Did you mean: 

How do I add a discount code to my account? I have the code

T13ffe
Visitor

42 REPLIES 42
Murrayainslie
Investigator
Investigator

It’s not letting me add my Blulight discount codes and now my upgrade done I want to cancel my phone niw

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Murrayainslie

Welcome to the EE Community. 

Have you completed your upgrade?

What happens when you try to apply your discount?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Yes the guy told me to do this and that as he COUDNY put it on when I was in phone upgrading but perks needs an company email 

Leanne_T

Morning @Murrayainslie

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Have you logged into the EE Perk Portal, and now have a perk discount code? 

If you have this, please give us a call on 150 or 0800 079 8586 and the team will help you with the discount 🙂

Leanne. 

It’s asking for a business email address 

Leanne_T

Hi @Murrayainslie

You can use a personal email address and upload photo ID instead 🙂

Leanne. 

A photo of watballnim trying to do is put my bulllight  card code I was giving sonwhy do I need to send a picture and if what u know what I’m sending back the phone giving it in false pretences and cancel my account something that should have been so simple made so complicated it should have been done across upgrade in phone call 

Leanne_T

Hi @Murrayainslie

You would need a perk code from the perk portal, if you don't have a company email, you can upload a picture of your company ID instead

You can find out more details on our What is the EE Perk discount scheme? Help page. 

If you wish to discuss the upgrade please give us a call on 150. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

I work in the care industry’s that’s why I’ve got a blu light card and have giving me a code so what have I said that I own a company 

Leanne_T

Thanks @Murrayainslie

Do you have photo ID that shows your employer's details? 

If so, you can upload this and we can verify the details for you to get the perk code. 

We are unable to accept a discount from a third party site, you would need to register for a perk account and you will get access to five perk codes you can use. 

Leanne.