cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE perk revalidation problem

usmaaumer
Contributor
Contributor
  • I am being asked to revalidate the account as 24 months have passed but when I enter my NHS work email ,the message comes that this email is already registered. Please help
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks.it worked.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @usmaaumer

Welcome to the community. 

Have you tried logging in to your EE Perk account HERE?

Katie

Yes ,I can login with out problem but then it tell me on bottom of page that I need to revalidate using my work mail. When I try that using my NHS email that I used to register with perks originally , it says in red that this email is already registered.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @usmaaumer

Are you aware if you have received an email to your registered email address?

Katie

I have just checked , there is nothing

Katie_B

When you log in does it allow you to generate a code @usmaaumer?

Katie

No, I shows this 

Screenshot_2023-12-11-14-31-11-988_com.android.chrome.jpg

And when I try to revalidate by clicking on message , it doesn't accept my work email and says that it's already registered.

Katie_B

Thanks for providing the screenshot @usmaaumer

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie

Hi, I registered again. Got the message that I have been registered. But when I tried login I failed. I was using my personal email as login . Any way I tried couple of times but it didn't work. Also tried my work email. Then I tried to reset the password . I got the reset password email on my work email . I reset the password. Tried login again on login page using work email and new password but it didn't accept the new password and locked me out for 24 hours. I will try again this evening.