cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Perk not working/won't generate a code

NRH1990
Investigator
Investigator

I've used my EE Perk account before to access the 20% NHS discount with no issues. However, today I have clicked on generate a code to provide this to the agent on the chat who was assisting my with upgrading my contract.

Every time I click on get new code I am presented with a message which states "Unable to Retrieve Code at this current time, if the problem persists please contact your company EE Perks representative" despite me having 5 left. 

Can anyone help? This issue isn't happening to everyone, there are people in the NHS who I know who have been able to access the code for the discount. 

51 REPLIES 51

I am receiving an error message 

Unable to Retrieve Code at this current time, if the problem persists please contact your company EE Perks representative

I've not asked for a code before and my account shows I have 5 discount codes left to use? Can someone help please?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @NRH1990

Welcome to the community. 

Have you tried signing out and then back in?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi Katie 

I have. I’ve also tried changing my password too. 

LuceGilly88
Visitor

Did you manage to resolve this?

I'm having the same problem.

Thanks

Pickle9
Visitor

I am also having the same problem and unable to use a previously generated code either

I have one NHS discount code left to use, but it keeps saying Unable to Retrieve Code at this current time, if the problem persists please contact your company EE Perks representative

Not a clue who that would be as i work in a large NHS Trust.

Leanne_T

Hi @kchapman50655 @NRH1990 @LuceGilly88 @Pickle9 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you tried using another web browser? 

Which company do you work for? 

Leanne.

mariem88
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I am having the same issue 'cannot generate code at this time' tried logging in and out, changed password and nothing 

Leanne_T

Hi @mariem88 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you tried using another web browser? 

Which company do you work for? 

Leanne.