Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Perk - NHS - not receiving any emails

eclarke2
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,
I have tried on different days over the last 2 weeks to get logged in to EE perks, so I can claim my 20% off (recently upgraded, believe you can add perk discounts up to 30 days after doing so). I've tried both logging in and registering, with both my work email address and my personal email address + staff pass photo. I don't remember any old passwords so have tried the forgotten password/reset password function. All scenarios end with the website saying it has sent me an email - but no emails are received. Not in junk/spam. 
I phoned EE on 150 and they didn't help at all - said they don't know what to do, and suggested I ask my employer HR department for help/ a code. That sounded wrong and I'm sure I didn't do that last time on my previous EE contract, but I did it anyway. HR say they don't do that. So now what should I do?

Thanks, Emily

22 REPLIES 22
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @eclarke2,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which error message do you see when trying to log in?

Are you entering the same email address you originally registered with?

James

Hi James, sorry for the delay. It isn't really an error message. It's that when I try to register, or try the forgotten password option, the system then says it has sent me email (either to verify the setup or reset my password). But it hasn't. Is there a way I can send you my personal and work email addresses so you can have a look what's going on for me? I suspect my previous perks account was with my personal address from how the messages looked but I'm not 100%. Many thanks

SHAY83
Visitor

Hi Emily 

I think I can help. I work for the NHS and I used this website - Discount Code | EE, registered with my NHS email and verified it. You can then ask for emails to be sent to a personal account - but it generates codes and asks how you want to receive them. You use the code on checkout. Et voila! 

Best wishes 

Shay

Christopher_G

Hi @eclarke2 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Done, thanks

Hi Shay
That looks like a different one I haven't seen, to get money off your bill when you buy things. I might look at that too, but I'm just trying to get the set 20% every month without needing to do anything further. I've tried to register and log in but am not getting the emails to verify/ reset. Thanks

Christopher   Can I have the same Information place as having the same problem please ?

Christopher reset my perk account so I could register from scratch. Then I added my discount code via the mobile care team. Good luck 🙂

Katie_B

Hi @Alex4059

I have responded to your private message. 

Katie